This month we celebrate 10 years in business! Together we have processed hundreds of mortgages covering a wide range of needs including:
- first time buyers
- people needing to remortgage or moving home
- landlords with one or more buy-to-let property
- and more recently, lifetime mortgages and mortgage capacity
- plus protection insurance for all circumstances.
Given the current Coronavirus pandemic and potential third wave, we felt it would be sensible to avoid gatherings of any sort. However, we wanted to mark our 10th birthday celebrations by making donations to two important local charities that mean something to Mortgages Made Simple.
Room At The Inn
As a business that offers mortgage support to people in the blessed position to buy their first home, move to a new home or purchase buy-to-let investment properties, we wanted to also support those that are less fortunate when it comes to having a place to live. Through the help of volunteers, Room at the Inn provides a range of services including the following and more:
- Information, Support, Practical Services – Refreshments, Shower, Clothing, Care of Address, to people who are Homeless or Isolated, 365 days a year between 10am – 2pm and 5pm – 8pm.
- Shelter, warmth, support, and a chance to improve quality of life – 9pm – 8.30am 365 days a year.
- Doctors drop in every Friday providing health support and information including registration with GP’s and Dentist.
The Shannon Bradshaw Trust
Supporting The Shannon Bradshaw Trust is more of a personal story for our Director, Jennifer Yates, whose youngest son was at Alder Hey Hospital at the same time as Shannon Bradshaw, and the families struck up a friendship.
Unfortunately, Shannon passed away aged 7 from a life-threatening condition Aplastic Anaemia. Since 2002, her parents Patti Bradshaw and Alan Bradshaw have been fund raising in an effort to support children and their families going through similar circumstances. Their aims are to provide:
- Fundraising for specific items
- Special Needs Bike Trailers
- Support for Aplastic Anaemia Trust & The Anthony Nolan Trust
We’re absolutely thrilled to have helped these two amazing charities with our recent donations and if you’re able to donate in addition, please click the links below:
A huge THANK YOU to all of our clients, contacts, referrers, lenders, suppliers and PRIMIS mortgage network for the continued support on this journey – we’re looking forward to the future and extending the amazing relationships we’ve formed.